Sunday, June 3, 2018 10:00am – 5:00pm
We are pleased to announce the return of the Hasbrouck Heights Street Fair presented by the Hasbrouck Heights Chamber of Commerce and JC Promotions. On Sunday, June 3, 2018 the Boulevard from Raymond Street to Washington Place will, once again, be filled with thousands of families and friends from Hasbrouck Heights and the surrounding communities.
The Hasbrouck Heights Street Fair is known as one of the premier events in Bergen County. Our plans this year are to bring the street fair back bigger and better than ever. Some of the attractions we will be having include:
- Concerts featuring excellent entertainers on the main stage
- Live demonstrations from karate schools, dance schools, civic organizations
- Children’s entertainment, Balloon Artists, Face painters and Temporary Tattoo Artists
- DJ, Karaoke, and giveaways
- Walk around entertainment. Street Performers, Stilt walkers, Jugglers. Etc…
- Fun Foods: Popcorn, Cotton Candy, Kettle Corn, Zeppoles, Funnel Cakes, Ice Cream, etc..
- Rides and amusements – inflatables, trackless train, Petting zoo
- Specialty & local Food vendors – Sausage & Peppers, BBQ, Gyros, Pizza, Cheese Steaks etc…
- Craft, Antique and specialty vendors
As you can see, this will be another memorable event that will give your business a great deal of recognition with a vast audience. It will provide you with an effective strategy to highlight your company and reach targeted audiences within our community.
Many of you have generously supported this event in past years and we thank you. We are hopeful that we will attract many more sponsors and participants this year and those who supported the event in the past will continue their generous assistance.
Attached is information on sponsorship opportunities and an application for a spot during the event. There is a limit to the number of available spots, which will be distributed on a first-come basis, so please submit your application sooner rather than later.
TIP: Chamber members get the lowest rates – If you are not yet a Chamber member, or you have not yet renewed your membership for 2018, now would be a great time to do so! Its only $100 for the year!
FOOD VENDORS: We will do our best to prevent having out-of-town vendors at the event that sell the same food as you. To do this, we need to have food vendor applications in by March 31. There is no guarantee of exclusivity for food vendors who apply after that time. NOTE: All food vendors who are not setting up directly in front of their food establishment will be required by the town to obtain a license for the day through the health dept. (approx. $25.00)