Some Holiday Fest Tips
- Looking for convenient parking in Hasbrouck Heights? Park your car in the parking lot at Central and the Boulevard and walk the Boulevard. (Keep in mind that the Boulevard will close to parking around 5pm on Friday November 24th due to the Holiday parade.)
- Bring the family and enjoy lunch and dinner at one of our many restaurants.
- Return often during the 2-weeks. Remember, the more you shop, the more chances you have to win.
- Don’t forget to leave time for the town Holiday Festivities. Hasbrouck Heights festivities include: The Holiday Parade (7pm Friday, November 24th – along the Boulevard between Paterson Ave and Henry St.), the Tree lighting (7:30pm Friday, November 24th at the Circle) and a photo with Santa (8:00pm Friday, November 24th at TD Bank).
- Be sure to hold onto your program after Holiday Fest, many discounts and promotions last all holiday season.
- Can’t decide what to buy? Consider using the Holiday Fest discounts to purchase gift certificates from one of the many salons, restaurants or retailers and let your loved ones pick their own gifts.