Sunday, June 5, 2022 10:00am – 5:00pm (rain or shine)
We are pleased to announce the return of the Hasbrouck Heights Street Fair, presented by the Hasbrouck Heights Chamber of Commerce and produced by JC Promotions. On Sunday, June 5, 2022 the Boulevard from Raymond Street to Kipp Ave will once again be filled with thousands of families and friends from Hasbrouck Heights, Wood-Ridge, and the surrounding communities. We invite you and your organization/company to join us.
The Hasbrouck Heights Street Fair is known as one of the premier events in Bergen County. We were recently listed as one of the top 3 Street Fairs in Bergen County by Bergen Magazine! Some of the attractions being planned:
- Concerts featuring an assortment of entertainers on the main stage
- Live demonstrations from karate schools, dance schools, civic organizations
- Children’s entertainment, Balloon Artists, Face painters and Temporary Tattoo Artists
- DJ, Karaoke, and giveaways
- Walk around entertainment. Street Performers, Stilt walkers, Jugglers. Etc…
- Fun Foods: Popcorn, Cotton Candy, Kettle Corn, Zeppoles, Funnel Cakes, Ice Cream, etc..
- Rides and amusements – inflatables, trackless train, Petting zoo
- Specialty & local Food vendors – Sausage & Peppers, BBQ, Gyros, Pizza, Cheese Steaks etc…
- Craft, Antique, specialty and local vendors
As you can see, this will be another memorable event that will give your business a great deal of recognition with a vast audience. It will provide you with an effective strategy to highlight your company and reach targeted audiences within our community.
An application to reserve your spot at the Street Fair is enclosed. There is a limit to the number of available spots, which will be distributed on a first-come basis. Now is a perfect time to submit your application!
REMINDER: Chamber members get the lowest rates – If you are not a Chamber member*, or you have not yet renewed your membership for 2022*, now would be a great time to do so!
FOOD VENDORS: We will do our best to prevent having out-of-town vendors at the event that sell the same food as you. NOTE: All food vendors who are not setting up directly in front of their retail establishment will be required by the town to obtain a license for the day through the health dept. (approx. $25.00)
EVENT SPONSORS: Interested in being a sponsor of our event. Click here for more info on our sponsorship packages.
Click Here to apply online to be a Street Fair Vendor or sponsor